Saturday, November 24, 2007

What the X...

I have never watched X-Factor before, but this year Larry & I have watched it from the beginning and have really got into it. With only 6 acts left in the competition, it is getting tough to decide who to vote for (at home of course, not actually wasting money on phone voting). Beverley has been one of my favourites from the start of the live shows. Apart from the fact that she is a Primary School teacher, she has an amazing voice and was a very strong contender. I thought she could win it. Until, that is, some people decided that talent doesn't really matter and voted instead to keep other acts in who really, in my opinion, should not still be in the competition. What were they thinking?

"If Beverley goes this week it will be ridiculous. If that happens, I will not watch it again" I stropped as I gasped in disbelief at seeing that Beverley was in the bottom two acts.

Well, that's it. I don't ever want to watch it again. I have no idea why it is called x-factor. It is complete xxxxxxxx. (Oh, maybe that's it!)

Oh, and to make matters even worse, someone's supply placement is just about to be cut short.

2 comments:

Seany said...

They shortened the title from the original boll-x-factor.

Trust me Sis, it'still not too late, just step away from the screen and put thoughts of such nonsense behind you...

;)

Karate Jim said...

See, no one would believe me. TV is the Devil. The Devil, I'm telling you...