Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Volltanken Bitte!


I once heard that giraffes bump their head once and never do it again. They learn from their mistakes. Hmph! Smug b**t**ds!

Little Jonny = boy in my class. Thankfully (for him) this is not his real name.


Little Jonny: "Mrs L, why were you late for school today?"

Me: "Because my car broke down."

Little Jonny: "Did you get it fixed?"

Me: "No. It is at the garage being fixed at the moment."

Jonny: "What's the matter with it?"

Me: "It was my fault. It ran out of petrol and now the fuel pump doesn't work." (are you still with me, Jonny?).

Jonny: "Mrs L, How much is it going to cost you to get it fixed?"

Me: "£307"

Jonny: "Oooh! Mrs L, you know, you could have bought your children a playstation 3 for that.

Me: "Thanks for that. Jonny, you are not star of the week. Goodbye!"

(okay, I didn't say the last bit)


No comments: