Friday, March 18, 2011

Book Review: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1)The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book took far too long to get into. There was too much journalist & business talk at the beginning. I had been warned that this was the case, but that it would get better. It took me until I was over half way though to get into the story (I'm no quitter!) and then it was no quick read. I found it hard to stay awake to read it and although I didn't like certain aspects of the story, I had read too far not to find out what had happened to Harriet. However, I did really like the main female character, who was original and who we saw develop through the book. This book wasn't quite what I expected. I am sure others will really love it, but it just wasn't for me.



View all my reviews

No comments: