Thursday, October 11, 2007

Free Stuff!

Yes, I know that Northerners (should that have a capital letter?) seem to have a reputation among the southern folk for taking anything that is free whether they need it or not, but this free stuff is really useful, for teachers and other people involved with education, that is. Yes, I do like the fact that it is free and no I would probably not order some of it if I had to pay for it, but isn't that true about many things? Are there not certain things in life which are free and which we take willingly, but would probably not pay for. Enough about that now.

Anyway, if you are a teacher or LSA or TA or Parent or someone interested in school / education stuff, then have a look at this site. You have to register and then you can (within reason) order what you like. Some things are restricted, but I have been able to order most things I needed to. Just thought I would share my find with you.

By the way, I have also put a link to this on the right hand side under "Teacher's Cupboard" so you can find it easily in future.

No comments: