Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I got a job!!!!!

Yippee! I actually did it! I got a job!

Thanks to fantastic feedback from two job interviews I went to last week and this week, (and a lot of hard work from me, I might add!) I finally got offered a job at one of the best schools in the city! I'm really happy. I had a super day starting with lunch with the children at 11.45, interview at 2pm and then story at 2.45. I didn't want to do any ordinary story, so we did a "rap" version of The Little Red Hen with the children using body percussion to provide the pulse to the rap. When I left, the children said they hoped I would be their new teacher. Aww!

3 comments:

Seany said...

Well done Little Sis - I'm proud of you!

Oops, did I just type that out loud?

Karate Jim said...

Aww Bless! Thank you.

All that talk of chickens & raps makes me want to go to KFC!

Sarah said...

oooh, you did little red hen! i remember photocopying that off you.... now where did i put it...? xx