Saturday, May 24, 2008

What a Week ctd(again)....


THURSDAY


I decided to apply for the 3 day job share post. Financially it is not ideal, but with Big J starting school, It will give me 2 days a week to be flexible in case I need to go in to school with him to sort anything out.


There are pros and cons really, many of which I don't think I can write about here as some are related to my thoughts about what is likely to happen and I don't think it would be fair to publish those until those things actually happen - which they will, I am sure! Those aside, I would like to stay at S Infants and would like to finish my NQT year there, I like the people and know the children. I think I am in a strong position to apply as I already know C and how she works, so can use all that knowledge to my advantage!


FRIDAY

Half term - and not before time!

Reports to write though. Well, *&$% that, I'm going on holiday!

No comments: