Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Here comes the bride...




Two of my friends have got married in the past month or so and it has made me think about when I got married. I was only 20 at the time and many people warned that we were too young and it wouldn't last. The postie and I will celebrate 12 years' of marriage this year, but, you never know, maybe it won't last !?

My friend, Ali, got married on Saturday at Christ Church in Bournemouth. After several days of heavy rain, I wondered if she was going to have rain on her special day, but for the important parts of the day it did stay dry. From start to finish it was a really lovely day. Ali looked very happy, as did her new husband, Stu. I spent a lot of the day asking little Z to stop touching Ali's dress. At one point Ali thought her veil was caught on something and turned to find my little one holding it. Little Z and I thoroughly enjoyed the day and after this and Sarah's lovely wedding a few weeks ago, I am waiting to see which of my friends will be next down the aisle...

1 comment:

delcatto said...

Marriage...
I can only say to Seany if he's going down to see you...
"Danger Will Robinson, Danger.."