Monday, August 28, 2006

Wot no Seany?


So we were all excited at the kids' uncle Seany coming to visit. Then we got the call. Seany was not well. "He'll probably be here tomorrow" we said. Tomorrow came, and still no Seany. Seany was still not well. Poor Seany :o( We were all very disappointed, especially when Seany said he probably wouldn't make it at all this week and would probably forget about it this time and maybe come another time. Time for drastic action. I phoned my mum. No one argues with my mum. She phoned Seany. I think Seany will be here sometime tomorrow. Cool. Little sisters still get their own way, even at the age of 32!

4 comments:

Cherrypie said...

Hope he made it. It would cheer me up no end to think that at least one poor soul has escaped the miserable damp squib that marks the end of summer.

Cherrypie said...

Well done. It seem the threats paid off.

Any chance of some photos? I'm sure he'll be delighted. Far too modest to post them himself but secretly itching for another chance to show off his arm art.

Seany said...

Honestly, the minute I turn my back...
:)

Seany said...

I managed to intercept this one before it got to the papers...