Wednesday, August 23, 2006

She passed !


Little Z has been waiting for 6 weeks for the results of her Primary ballet exam. Today the phone call from the ballet teacher came. She passed and apparently was only a couple of points off getting a merit. I'm so pleased for her. She worked very hard to practise for the exam. She can now go into the Grade 1 ballet class which means I don't have to get up early on Saturday mornings any more as she will go on Wednesday evenings. I will probably still be at work when she has to go to ballet, so PP will have to collect Little Z from school, Big J from nursery, feed them both and get Little Z to ballet class all on his own. As husbands go, he is actually very good at helping around the house (actually, he does most of it and I do the helping) and at doing the "dad" thing. However, I feel a few stressful evenings coming on!

Well Done Little Z !

5 comments:

Seany said...

Well done Little Z!

Nice to see some identities appearing and look forward to hearing about Big J's inevitable kickboxing awards.

Like the idea of "PP", but where does that leave you?

Karate Jim said...

Well, Cherrypie made a good point that I can't be everyone's luvly little sister, but I am happy with her abbreviation to LLS.

Seany said...

That's mean - how's the recently de-dentured Little Z supposed to shout LLSPP?!

And when they both behave, does that make them LLS Angels?

Cherrypie said...

That's sweet. Congratulations on not having to get up early on a Saturday, LLS.

I gave up ballet and tap classes when they clashed with my piano lessons, but not before I got to dance on Cleethorpes Pier. Well, I was never going to be able to top that, was I?!

Seany said...

I danced at the pier once - the only time I ever went to Pier 39. Given my success at the time, I might as well have gone to a ballet class instead!