Friday, July 20, 2007

Strut Your Stuff for Charity

At the end of last week, a friend of mine invited me to a charity shop fashion show she had organised at her church in aid of Naomi House. Anyone who knows me knows that I hardly ever go out socially and usually stay at home with the family. However, I thought it sounded like fun and decided to go. Little Z said she would like to model something on the catwalk, so we went shopping. I was very impressed with what I managed to buy:



The first outfit she wore was a French Designer Dress (actually, I don't know if it was designer, but it makes it sound better!) It cost £1.49.

The pink trousers were originally from H&M and the top originally from Next. I bought them for £99p and £1.99. So the whole lot came to less than £5.

Little Z enjoyed herself on the catwalk, she got her feet massaged by another of our friends who is a qualified reflexologist and she also managed to win £5 for being voted "Most Fashionable"!

We all had fun and most importantly my friend raised a lot of money for charity!

No comments: