Friday, July 20, 2007

Leaving School


This week has been very busy, although I have not done any supply at all.

Little Z has left infant school and will be going into Year 3 in September, so I bought cards and gifts for her teacher and LSA. I did not buy a gift for her headteacher, (I refer you to an earlier post!). Buying gifts for teachers, especially as Little Z's teacher is retiring, is difficult. I try to find something which they will not just put onto the car boot sale the following weekend, yet do not want to spend a lot of money. I am afraid I decided to buy chocs for the LSA and found a lovely gift book for the teacher. Little Z also painted them a mug each and put a message on the bottom. I think they liked the gifts, although you can never tell, as they are hardly likely to say, "I am afraid you can take these gifts back, because I just don't like them. What were you thinking?"

Now we have six weeks ahead of us with no getting up early to take Little Z to school. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with her while Big J is at nursery.

And relax...

No comments: